Stretching is important not only to those who actively do sports but also to those who lead a sedentary lifestyle.
Iraxis shares with you these exercises developed by a Spanish fitness trainer. They will help you to keep your body fit and show which muscles were involved in each exercise.
Important Note: Don’t forget to breathe normally, and make sure you feel no pain. Hold each position for 10 to 30 seconds.
15. Camel pose
- Muscles involved: Abdominal and abdominal external oblique muscles.
- Execution: Sit down on your heels, place your hands behind your back, and push your hips forward and upward. Don’t overstrain your lower back.
14. Pectoral muscles stretching
- Muscles involved: Pectoral muscles and lats.
- Execution: Straighten up with your face to the wall. Put your hand on the wall, and slowly turn away from it. Repeat with the other hand.